God is opening doors quickly for the ministry.
- Currently taking care of a 17 year old girl, who was rescued from sex slavery by Arts & Abolition, a non-profit, while the Director is in the U.S. for five weeks; The young woman thinks that dying our hair blonde is hilarious, so she asked if we would color her’s. She was the hit of the school the next day.
- Maggie is preaching at her church, World Aflame Church, which is located just outside Kwa Njenga slum in Nairobi, and teaching inner healing to the women. God is setting them truly and deeply free!
- Developed contacts in the Kwa Njenga slum where the ministry will begin this Fall (2015) and already have a pastor committed to work with the ministry.
- Making plans to raise funds in the U.S. in June
- Kiswahili improves daily!